Would you like to earn during the school holidays whilst working in a fun and exciting environment?
Fun Fest Holiday Club is expanding and we are looking for people to join our teams across the country.
Whether you are:
- a student interested in work outside of college/university hours
- currently working in teaching or childcare and are looking for additional hours or a fresh challenge
- looking to launch or relaunch your career in childcare
We currently have opportunities in:
- Sutton Coldfield
- North Solihull/Coleshill
Please contact us if you:
- Love to see children of all ages enjoying different activities and having fun
- Are friendly and approachable, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are able to work closely with the management team to ensure that the club organisation and administration is of the highest quality
Fun Fest Holiday Club is an Ofsted registered company and complies with safer recruitment guidelines. We are committed to safeguarding and all staff will be required to have a DBS check and references
If you would like to find out more, please enter your details in the contact box below or send an email with your CV to email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Fun Fest employee please submit the enquiry form below and one of the team will be in touch shortly.