Find out more about becoming one of managers/franchiseesClick here to download an information sheet
Interested in becoming a Fun Fest Owner/Manager?
We are looking to expand Fun Fest across the UK by recruiting franchisees in different regions.
This means that we would grant you a license to own and operate your own Fun Fest operation in your area under the Fun Fest brand, systems and business model.
What is the Fun Fest model?
We predominantly run Ofsted registered holiday camps on school premises for 4-12 year olds in the Easter, Summer and half term holidays offering a menu of different activities for children to choose from. They are staffed by qualified and experienced childcare professionals as well as students and young people who have been trained in safeguarding and first aid.
They offer parents flexible holiday childcare for children of all ages, preferences and abilities in an energetic and fun atmosphere, balanced with a safe, controlled environment.
Fun Fest works with different schools and other partners in different ways and has experience with operating day nurseries, early years childcare, teenage camps, wraparound services etc. If you are interested in running a wider childcare service in this way then this is also possible under the Fun Fest model.
What are the benefits of running a franchise?
It takes a huge amount of time, money and effort to start a new business from scratch. Fun Fest has been running successfully for 9 years so we have already done the ground work and can train you and support you in setting up your business as quickly, efficiently and profitably as possible
Who is in control?
You as the franchisee own and operate the business in your area, managing all the operational aspects of running a Fun Fest Holiday Camp. Fun Fest Franchising would retain control over the quality and standards of the business. We have strict policies and systems which must be adhered to for ensuring the safety and well-being of the children in our care.
We also retain control of the Fun Fest brand and how our services are marketed and sold.
Fun Fest Franchising (UK) Ltd is the registered organisation for Ofsted, and as such we retain the Ofsted licence for each franchise. Franchisees are expected to operate in full accordance with Ofsted standards and procedures. Training and support will be given to the franchisee.
What does it cost?
Each franchise licence costs £14,999, together with an ongoing management fee of 10% of sales. If the initial fee is prohibitive then it is possible for this to be made in staged payments.
What do I get for this?
- Ownership of a region of the UK, as defined by the postcodes in that region, where you are the sole Fun Fest operator
- Access to our management information system. This provides:
- Your own club page on the Fun Fest website
- The ability to take on-line bookings and payments
- Ready to print day and activity registers
- Immediate access to important information and contact details for the children
- Analysis of sales data
- Training and support in all aspects of setting up and running your Fun Fest.
This would include:
- A timetable of tasks to get your first camp up and running
- £1000 worth of start-up equipment
- Ofsted licence and training on Ofsted standards and requirements
- Support with finding suitable premises, including accompanied meetings with Head Teachers or School Business Managers
- Comprehensive child protection and first aid training
- Managing and using the website
- How to plan and run each activity session
- Setting up and running your accounts
- Opportunity to shadow an existing franchisee
- A Marketing tool kit
- An Activity tool kit
Who are we looking for?
Our franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds but they share the following qualities:
- A knowledge of the local area in terms of families, schools and childcare
- A desire for quality and excellence in what they do
- A positive and proactive attitude
- The ability to plan ahead, project manage and complete tasks to a deadline
- Attention to detail
- A good communicator
Please note that it is desirable although not necessary to have experience in childcare or hold specific childcare qualifications
- Contact us by submitting the enquiry form below
- Initial conversation by telephone
- First meeting to discuss in more detail
- Accompanied visit to a Fun Fest camp in operation
- Formal application form
- Appointment is subject to satisfactory checks from the Disclosure & Barring Service, references and financial due diligence
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Fun Fest franchisee please submit the enquiry form below and one of franchising team will be in touch shortly.